After reading this document, in case you have any queries and/or suggestions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We value your trust in us.
The information we receive and collect depends on what you do when you visit muskurado.com
At any given point of time, your information will not be shared with marketers without your consent.
We use your personal information for the tasks mentioned below.
- Deliver a safe service/products
- Detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity
- Manage our relationship with you and effectively communicate with you
- Measure your interest in our products and services
- Help you gain from our online and offline offers
- Update you with our products, services and other terms and conditions
- Customize and make your experience more enriching
- Resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems
- Enforce our terms and conditions
- Collect fees owned
- Compile statistical and demo-graphical profiles for our business and marketing activities
- Monitor your use of the site and the services in order to ensure your compliance with our terms of service
- Any other purpose required or permitted by law
While browsing through our website and or downloading information, we shall automatically store certain information from your end and the same shall be transmitted via the web browser software you use. This information does not identify you personally and only captures the following part
- The numeric Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access the Site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the site;
- The date and time you access the site;
- The pages you visit, including graphics loaded from each page and other documents you download, such as PDF (Portable Document Format), .jpg files and word processing documents;
- If you linked to the site from another web site, the address of that web site.
When you login into your unique account on our website with your user id and password, you may choose to provide us with your personal details which will include
- Personal Information such as your gender, marital status, age, preferences.
- Contact details such as your postal address, telephone number and email address.
- Account related information such as your username, password account history, billing information &communication, transactional & payment history, payment &shipment related information.
- Financial information such as your bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instruments and any other information relating to your income and lifestyle.
- Other content and data that you provide while using the Site, for example, blogs, discussion boards, chat messages, membership of mailing lists and other data, documents and images stored on our servers.
- In addition, from time to time, we may ask you for additional information.
Registered users can edit or delete their account information by e-mailing us at contact email provided inContact us. Please understand that, although we can delete your account online, we are required to maintain information about your account for commercial and legal reasons.
We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies, agencies, or people when:
- You have given us your consent to share the information;
- Information is required to be sent to the companies who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you (e.g., a shipping company or a customer support services company);
- Information is required to be provided to help you receive the product or service you have requested. For example, we use a third party billing company, and we send information for billing purposes only;
- We are required to do so by law, subpoena, court order or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our Site violate the Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Your use of all services on the site and your provision of information in connection with these services is purely voluntary. You will always have the option of whether to perform the transaction and provide this information. However, in order to open an online service account or perform a service transaction, you will be required to provide some personal information. Whether to perform the transaction is up to you always.
If you choose to provide us with personal information, we will use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the product or information you have requested. You may choose to subscribe to our online newsletter describing new services and updates on the site. You may unsubscribe at any time too.
We have stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Intended Target Segment
The site is not directed to person under the age of 18, and does not knowingly collect personal information from children.
We would love to hear from you.
Love to make you smile, always!